Realme has released a new update for Realme C3i that comes with June 2020 Security Patch. The update comes as the RMX2020_11_A.33 Build number. As of now, it is limitedly rolling out to certain users only. It’s awe-inspiring that Realme is rolling out updates to its both new and old smartphones regularly.
Rushing into the update includes the latest security patch, bug fixes for user-reported issues, and enhancements to increase the smartphone’s stability. By keeping the Changelog into the mind, no new features were added to the device in this update. The Changelog of this update is as follows…
- Updated Android security patch: June 5, 2020
- Fix some identified errors and improve system stability
As all the OTA updates will be rolled in batches, it takes at least one (1) week to reach each and every unit.
How to update?
In case, if the update is available to the smartphone, you will be notified immediately. Otherwise, follow the below steps to check it manually.
- At first, go to settings>Software updates.
- Now, tap on the check for updates.
- If the update is available, then it will appear there.
Realme C3i Key Specs:
- The display comes with a 6.5-inch display screen with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution
- Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
- 2GB RAM & 32GB internal storage
- 12 MP + 2 MP dual rear cameras
- 5 MP front camera
- 5,000 mAh battery
Readme C3i is the budget phone and suitable for typical usages like calls, messages, and browsing kinds of things, and this mobile is not capable of giving excellent performance in gaming or heavy use.
For more tech-related updates follow us on Instagram and if you have any doubts on any tech-related stuff feel free to comment below or reach me at Deepvempati@weirdtecie.com